Methylsulfonylmethane, or MSM, is a naturally occurring compound in foods such as fresh vegetables, meat, and dairy products. MSM provides a source of natural sulfur, which plays a role in many of the body’s processes. People may consume MSM via supplements.
Inflammation is a factor in many health conditions, including arthritis, allergies, and skin conditions. By reducing inflammation, MSM may be able to reduce or eliminate certain symptoms. People may also use MSM topically by applying it to the skin. Some people believe that the anti-inflammatory power of MSM can help specific skin conditions when applied as a cream. MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) health benefits: Joint pain and more (medicalnewstoday.com)
This is where we come in. Jim’s CBD 1000mg with DMSO, breaks down to MSM as it travels through the epidermal layers. Our singular product will provide you with multiple benefits.
Another benefit of MSM, for all you sun seekers, is its natural protection against Ultra Violet Rays. Radiation prevention and recovery; the body uses sulfur to create the amino acids methionine, cysteine and taurine. Each of these protect against radiation such as UV-A and UV-B and radiation from chemo treatments. Health Benefits of MSM: Radiation Prevention and Recovery – MSM Benefits – Organic Sulfur (msm-benefits.com)
In summary, we will leave you with the top 8 science-backed benefits of MSM.
Share on Pinterest
- Can decrease joint pain and increase your quality of life.
- Has anti-inflammatory affects.
- Can speed recovery after exercise by reducing muscle damage and stress.
- Helps alleviate arthritis symptoms by reducing pain and stiffness.
- May help relieve allergy symptoms by reducing inflammation.
- Can boost immunity and help you stay healthy.
- Could improve skin health by strengthening Keratin.
- May have cancer fighting properties.
For in depth details about each of these benefits, please click on the link below,